Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas Cookies and Candy

*Big Sigh* Well today I was able to bag up all the different cookies and candy that I had made for Christmas. This is what I started out with.
Here we have Oreos covered in white chocolate, Dark chocolate truffles also covered with white chocolate and chocolate bark.

Homemade Chocolate fudge and peanut butter fudge, the mounds bars are in the center.

We have Chocolate Covered Oreos, Peppermint Bark (or Winter Bark) and Chocolate Pralines.




Christmas Cookies =o)~

These are Russian Teaballs, these need to be made in early November if you would like them to be ready by Christmas.
A better look


5 comments:

  1. oh, all for me..why Sue you shouldnt have!...lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hell I could'nt afford to ship it to you lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, well ....just ship it C.O.D.!.lol...Arn can pay for it and I can eat it!...But I think I would have to fight him for some..lol..He has a terrible sweet tooth..you know, one of those disgusting people that can eat and eat and never gain a pound..:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. so it looks like you have a lot packaged up there...:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you and have a great day!