Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

My Christmas Family Tree

Every year my Christmas tree always had some sort of theme or color change.  Last year, it was pink and white to celebrate the two new Grand Daughters birth. This year I thought it would be nice to have an actual Family Tree, so shortly after Thanksgiving I began planning and deciding what colors would be on our tree this year.  I made everyones decoration for the tree from a sugar cookie recipe I have. I then used Royal icing to decorate them.
I attached ribbon to the backside of each so they could hang from the tree.



I have made more than enough Christmas candy and when  I get to packaging them up I will also post them. I know that this is a very busy time of year, and sometimes it can get very stressful.  Try to take time out of your day to remember what Christmas is really all about. Meditate, exercise, and only let pleasant thoughts into your mind. Take care of yourself!


2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Great Idea! Can we take them home at Christmas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you can, you can spray them with polyurethane and they will last forever, or you can just eat them lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you and have a great day!