Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Cookies And Cream Cupcake

To fill the cupcake, take a knife and cut out cones, add your filling, slice the pointy part off and recap the cupcake wha la!

What can I tell you about these cupcakes? Well they were made with a white cake mix and then I added crushed oreos. I filled them with a mix of vanilla pudding and crushed oreos, and I used the Buttercream frosting also mixed with crushed oreos. I think that they were way too rich and would have been better in the summer!

4 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH!!! Delicious! We are going to have a cookie making party with the some friends from work...do you have any yummy cookie recipes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure! What kind are you thinking of Steph?? Let me know k?

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUMM HOPE THERE IS ONE LEFT WHEN I GET HOME...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you and have a great day!